Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Don't Mess With Centaurs

Loved The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Fantastic casting, great CGI, very faithful to the story. I think it was easy to stay true to the books because they were so short; very little had to be left out to fit in a good timeframe. Aslan, voiced by Liam Neeson (sp?) was awesome. One of the best moments in the movie is when the centaur general charges and draws his swords. Everyone in the theater: "Whooooaaaaaaaa crap!! You're in trouble now!"

Workout is fantastic lately. Having finally gotten the better of this cold (I hope) I've changed up the ab routine...added some different exercises. It's exhausting! But its good. I really, really want a great six (eight? please God?) pack. Getting there! The running time is down under 00:06:40. But for the life of me I can't remember when to speed up the treadmill to stay at 00:06:37. I'm exhausted and in a zen-like state today from the gym and I love it.

Oh, and by the way, apparently a married couple hugging each other in front of teenagers is a sin. I cannot understand Puritans.

Working on getting my MySpace all set up. They've made it stupidly weird to edit your CSS/HTML in your profile. Friendster's is much easier. Oh well. Check me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home